Dream of becoming a professional dog groomer? QC Pet Studies can get you fully trained and certified while you gain hands-on experience and knowledge from the comfort of your own home!
Want proof that our comprehensive, self-paced programs will set you up for success in the grooming industry?
Just check out some of our student and graduate success stories below!
QC Pet Studies Student & Alumni Spotlights
Casey graduated from QC Pet Studies back in 2018. Since then, she’s worked her way up in the professional world and is now the Salon Manager at Off The Leash Pet Grooming. While Casey’s knowledge allows her to work with a wide variety of pooches, her specialty lies with curly-coated breeds.
Fun fact: Casey is also a bi-monthly contributor to QC’s blog, Sniffin’ Around! We invite you to check out her articles here.
A Glimpse Into Casey’s Portfolio
Melanie joined QC Pet Studies as an already-certified dog groomer. However, she was looking to advance her education and learn more about health and safety on the job. As such, she enrolled in QC’s First Aid for Groomers Course at the beginning of 2021 – and graduated within a month of submitting her first Unit!
As part of her promise to clients, Melanie guarantees “dog grooming services offered in a private, calm, one-on-one setting”. Her business, Bark and Bow Grooming, services customers in the Toronto and GTA areas.
A Glimpse Into Melanie’s Portfolio
Alesha began working with dogs in the year 2017 and, as she says, has “loved every minute of it”. After working at a boarding kennel/doggy daycare, she soon discovered that her real career interest was dog grooming.
Thus, Alesha became a QC Pet Studies student back in 2019. She first graduated from her First Aid for Groomers Course in June of that year. After that, she successfully became an International Dog Grooming Professional (IDGP) in April of 2020.
Since then, Alesha has found employment and success as a dog groomer for established salons. For the past year, she’s been working at Fido’s Place in Weyburn, Saskatchewan.
A Glimpse Into Alesha’s Portfolio
Camille is a Poodle expert, through and through. That being said, her grooming skills go far beyond just this one breed! She first enrolled with QC Pet Studies back in 2019 and has been working her way through her programs ever since.
When she’s not busy acing her assignments, Camille also frequently competes in dog shows with her talented Poodle, Moriah. She is also the owner of Mount Zion Kennels, offering her clients in Eugene, Oregon, both grooming and breeding services.
Like Casey, Camille is also a regular guest writer for QC Pet Studies’ blog. You can check out her past articles here!
A Glimpse Into Camille’s Portfolio
Why YOU Should Enroll with QC Pet Studies
If your dream is to work with dogs every day and become a legitimate dog groomer, there’s no better school to train with than QC Pet Studies!
Here are just some of the reasons why QC’s online learning environment will benefit you:
- QC’s courses are 100% self-paced and done from the comfort of your own home.
- Get direct online access to your course materials, as well as a physical copy mailed right to your front door!
- Don’t have your own dog grooming tools? No problem! Once you’ve enrolled in our Dog Grooming Course, we’ll send you a fantastic starter kit.
- Tuition at QC Pet Studies is extremely affordable. You can choose to pay upfront or take advantage of our low monthly payment plan. As such, our course prices are achievable for most budgets.
- You’ll get TWO courses for the price of ONE! As our gift to you, you’ll receive our First Aid for Groomers Course at no extra cost when you enroll in the Dog Grooming Course.
- All QC Pet Studies tutors are legit industry experts with years of experience. Moreover, your tutor will provide you with thorough audio feedback after every unit!
- Practical assignments will ensure that you get extensive hands-on training with a wide variety of different dog breeds.
- Upon graduation, you’ll have an internationally-recognized certification to add to your resume and impress clients!